Today, the world is celebrating Janmashtami with reverence and devotion by worshiping Lord Krishna. Since the birth of Lord Krishna, the pioneer of Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga and Bhakti Yoga, took place at midnight on Bhadrakrishna Ashtami in Dwaparayuga, today is called ‘Shrikrishna Janmashtami’ and night is called ‘Moharatri’.
Nine things to know about Lord Krishna.
1) Shri must be placed in front of Krishna. Because Mr. Kae means he has perfection. As soon as he said Shri, that is, as soon as he said that, his mistress was first remembered.
2) Out of his thousands of names, Vasudeva is a must remember name.
3) After the destruction of religion (morality) on earth and the culmination of Kansa (tyranny), after the Brahmadi deities worshiped Lord Vishnu, during the Dwapar Yuga, Kansa kept his mother and father in his prison in Mathura.
4) He was praised by friends and society.
5) While living in these places, he destroyed evil deeds and did good deeds. You are serving the poor and respecting the wise. These deeds are wonderful, unique that ordinary people cannot do. Even though he got to study for only 64 days, he completed 64 subjects.
6) For him, cow and Nirlavi, Tyagi and Sudama, who treated everyone equally, and Brahmins like him were dear.
7) 16108 women who have suffered a lot due to their amazing and unique abilities and strengths, while showing support to their families in their sufferings, sometimes the women themselves and sometimes their families, seeing the service and husband of Lord Krishna, gave their daughters as brides.
8) 16,108 He gave equal love, respect and fullness to all. No woman had to file a case.
9) Lived with a physical body for 125 years. He taught a lesson like Gita, fame and what kind of leader he should be in the society. Krishnatto does not know the Kimpi element of ego. That is, the Byasadi poets could not describe Lord K krishna. Today’s people are just trying to remember Lord Krishna.
Author: – Acharya Krishna Bhardwaj